Pfizer Job Openings For 2021 | Diploma/ BE/ BTech |Utilities Engineer| Vizag | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Pfizer Inc
About Company : Pfizer Inc is an American pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. The company develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology.
Company Website: www.pfizer.com
Positions: Utilities Engineer
Job Location: Vizag
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Support Engineering team in planning and overseeing the preventative maintenance for filling equipment.
- Manage the status of work control and backlog for work order submission to work order completion.
- Support maintenance work management and the installation, commissioning, qualification of equipment.
- Contribute to continuous process improvements initiatives.
- Provide input to capital project design with respect to equipment selection and specifications that create project approaches which minimize life cycle costs.
- Follow up and communicates schedule to all resources, i.e. maintenance, production, outside services, stores and engineering.
- Responsible for pest control management in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (also cGMP) and Pfizer internal requirement.
- Manage all the utility document and drawings and ensure all of them are sorted and archived properly.
- Ensure that supporting Good Manufacturing Practices (also cGMP) relevant documentation is generated and maintained.
- Support selection and procurement CA, Chiller & Water Pretreatment Systems
- Responsible for efficient operation of CA, Chiller, clean utility water systems & Water Pretreatment Systems.
- Responsible for Operation and maintenance of Firefighting & sprinkler systems
- Responsible for Monitoring of Liquid Nitrogen tanks
- Responsible for maintenance of Effluent treatment plant
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance program
- Attend to breakdowns, troubleshoot and rectify basic issues in shortest possible time
- Ensure that all safety instructions and measures are strictly observed
- Graduate / Diploma Engineer in Mechanical Engineering.
- Should have working experience in a Continuous process industry preferably in a Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Knowledge of Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Air compressors, Chillers, Fire hydrant systems, Liquid nitrogen tank area, Water softeners, Activated carbon filters, Multi grade filters and Ultra filtration systems
- Conversant with Validation documents aspects like FAT / SAT /DQ / IQ / OQ / PQ
- Detailed knowledge of preventive maintenance schedules/check sheets, SOP’s and various audit procedures
- Knowledge on metrological standards
- Standard instruments
- Global calibration policies
- Knowledge on Clean room requirements and Regulatory Guidelines
- Experience in reliability based maintenance practices
- Demonstrated ability to write and provide simple and accurate instructions
- Demonstrated computer and technical skills
- Effective problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication and written skills
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !