Oracle Openings For 2020 | Freshers|2018/ 2020 Batch| BE/ B.Tech/ BS|Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Associate Test Engineer |Bangalore
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Oracle Recruitment 2020: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Associate Test Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computers/ Electronics Engineering (2018 – 2020 Batch)
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated test software, employing positive and negative testing techniques, for service functionality, monitoring, integration, performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioral characteristics of the services you test.
- Create test data and seed databases, according to the test plan specifications.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Apply software optimization techniques to redesign and augment existing automated tests, reducing technical debt for software test.
- Debug and triage test failures, using full-stack engineering, to isolate test defects from functional defects, and identify the service component causing the issue.
- Develop new capabilities and features for automated tests.
- Work with service development and release engineering to refine the service-specific automated test usage in the continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) flow.
- Write clear and reproducible software defect incident reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 0 to 2 years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance.
- Strong Java programming skills and experience with other languages (e.g, Python and Go).
- Knowledge of SQL.