Oracle Openings For 2020| | BE/ B.Tech/ BS | Computer Engineering | Software Engineer | Hyderabad
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BS in Computer Engineering.
- Work on Developing next-gen features that will be used to make sales reps, marketers, merchandizers and service agents more effective
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams across Oracle CX suite of products to analyze, design, and execute projects that will further unify those products
- Collaborate with teams throughout the Oracle business apps division and beyond to understand and optimize underpinnings of the Oracle tech stack
- Perform various research projects to help determine the viability of proposed projects in terms of technical feasibility, return on investment, and other criteria
- 3+ years of experience in Application Development.
- Experience in Java/J2EE, JSP, web application,
- Experience writing well-maintainable RESTful web services is must.
- Experience in any JS, Groovy, Python, SQL will be added advantage
- Exposure to micro service architecture & understand the underlying cloud native architecture will be an advantage
- Experience in Cloud native solutions like Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, etc and Eventing, messaging, streaming platform (e.g., Kafka) will be a plus.
- Familiar with CI/CD using Agile methodology
- Development on Cloud (like Oracle, AWS etc) will be an added advantage.