Company : Oracle
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
Website : www.oracle.com
Eligibility : BS Degree
Experience : 2 – 3 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Applications Developer 2
1. Interface Development, unit testing and code reviews
2. Build high-quality visual UIs for cloud applications using front-end technologies and integrate them with back-end APIs and data.
3. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
4. Translate UX wireframes to an interactive web/app UI with a focus on mobile first/responsive web design.
Qualification: BS Degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
Experience: 2 – 3 years professional experience designing modern, visually compelling and simple to user experiences for online or mobile apps, integrated with demo data or web services
1. Good understanding of the software development life-cycle
3. Experience of connecting client-side UI frameworks to REST and JSON data services
4. Experience with Oracle JET
5. Familiar with using version control systems such as GIT, SVN, CVS
6. Experience with eCommerce applications