Oracle Off Campus Drive 2020 | BS/MS Degree | Programmer Analyst | Hyderabad | Apply Online ASAP
About Company: This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
Eligibility: BS/MS Degree
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Role: Programmer Analyst – IT
1. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for developing automated test framework to support the automated testing of fusion applications in the Cloud.
2. This will include the developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
3. You will be a part of Automated Testing Tools Dev Team where you will be developing tools and test scripts using JS, Java, Python, Jenkins and Oracle DB following Agile Scrum methodologies.
4. You will also be involved in Developing Frameworks to test Web Services using SOAP UI.
Qualification: BS or MS Degree in Computer science or equivalent
1. 1 – 8 years of hands on experience in Designing and Developing scalable and maintainable Automation tests
2. 1 – 8 years of experience in working in a team of quality engineers
1. Expertise in designing and implementing automated Java/Python based systems and/or unit tests
2. Expertise in testing and automating REST Web Services
3. Experience in test case authoring and manual testing is a plus
4. Familiar with different kinds of testing and test coverage techniques
5. Familiar with QA processes and the SDLC (Software Development Life cycle).
6. Experience with multi-layer enterprise applications like Human Capital Management, Sales , Marketing, Expenses, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quoting, Store, Order Management, Provisioning, Contracts
7. Experience with bug/issue/service request tracking, test case management systems, and source control systems
8. Expertise in Database, SQL, and other tools