Oracle Job Openings For 2021 | BE/ B.Tech/ BS |Automation Engineer| Hyderabad |Apply Online ASAP
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
About Company : Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Automation Engineer
Experience: 1 year
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BS in Computers/ Electronics Engineering.
The role of the Automation Engineer is to ensure software being released meets and exceeds our standards throughout our SDLC. Oracle CEGBU is seeking self-motivated individuals with excellent communication skills and who work well in a collaborative and creative environment. The ideal candidate must work closely and proactively with the development and product teams to determine the best way to increase the quality of the product.
- Develop test scripts in Java and using Selenium to automate manual test cases
- Design, Maintain and Enhance automation frameworks
- Participate in functional and regression testing of our web-based applications and services
- Identify defects, issues, and risks within the software system
- Knowledge on API, Mobile Automation
- Experience in technologies – TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, RestAssured, Selenium GRID
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems. Design continuing maintenance of product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. A of 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !