OLA Cabs Openings For 2020 | 1-3 years| BE/ B.Tech| CSE/ IT | 2017- 2019 Batch |Software Development Engineer | Bangalore
Company: Ola Cabs
About Company :
OlaCabs, popularly known as ola, is a mobile app for personal transportation in India. Ola started as an online cab aggregator in Mumbai, now based out of Bangalore and is among the fastest growing businesses in India.
It was founded on 3 December 2010 by Bhavish Aggarwal (currently CEO) and Ankit Bhati. By 2014, the company has expanded to a network of more than 200,000 cars across 85 cities. In November 2014, Ola expanded to incorporate autos on-trial basis in Bengaluru. Post the trial phase, Ola Auto expanded to other cities like Delhi, Pune and Chennai starting December 2014. value of ola as on September 2015 is $5 billion.
Company Website: www.olacabs.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer – SDE I
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology.
Experience & Skills:
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Java. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java.
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in principles of computer science is desired.
- Ability to write clean, modular and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
- Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
- 1-3 years experience of development experience in a product firm.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including design, development, testing, and maintenance of the existing application with minimal supervision.
- Work on performance improvement activities. Instrument and test performance metrics.
- Unit testing and deployment.
- Working with the product and QA, lias with all stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.
Apply Link: Click Here