NTT Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Service Desk Engineer | Noida | June 2018
Company: NTT Global Delivery Services Pvt Ltd
About Company :-
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide prAemier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Company Website: www.nttdata.com
Positions: Service Desk Engineer
Salary: Rs. 2.8 LPA
Job Location: Noida
- Engineering – All streams are considered 2017 & 2016 batch
- Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems
- Basic Understanding of networking.
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary.
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc.).
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Online Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
How To Apply: