Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering |R&D Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Nokia India
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: R&D Architect
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Leads and executes technical activities and programs.
- Responsible for planning, specifications, design, implementation, reviews, reporting and documentation in assigned technical area.
- Understands relevant business issues of the projects.
- Architecture: In this position, you will be creating technology solutions for relevant projects. You will work with internal and external stakeholders, understand the problem domain, identify use cases and derive best-in-class architecture and requirements
- Program Execution: You will work as the lead developer leading a team of developers creating well tested high quality software. You will apply modern agile development & DevOps practices in achieving this.
- Competence development: Based on current and evolving needs of the organization, you will identify the right skills and support competence ramp-up of the organization.
- Experience in leading & executing projects
- Experience in large scale SW architecture (Cloud-native, microservices, APIs, multitenant,K8S, Agile, DevOps)
- Experience in Cloud technologies, Networking, Edge Computing, Core Network
- Expertise in Telecom environment
- Experience in Device Management software and protocols (TR-069, LwM2M…etc)
- Hands on SW development (C/C++/Go, Java/JEE, Scripting languages, Linux).
- Atleast 2 years as Lead Developer / Technical Lead
- 3GPP/ UMTS / LTE knowledge
- Understanding of key Business aspects of involved projects (e.g. Business case, Business model, Techno-economic analysis, Management pitch)