Company : Motorola Mobility India Pvt Ltd.
Company profile :
Motorola created the mobile communications industry. We invented most of the protocols and technologies that make mobile communications possible, including the first mobile phone, the first base station and pretty much everything else in between.
Website : www.motorola.in
Eligibility : BE/BTech
Experience : 0 to 1 Year
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
As an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android/Android Wear SDK. You would design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables for Motorola experiences encompassing these devices. You would also have the opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensible cloud services and applications that support the Motorola experiences on devices and wearables
Experience with Android mobile application development is a plus
Contribution to open source communities – Github / Meetup groups / etc is a plus
Prototyping and publishing own apps on the Android App Store is a plus
Experience with working on Android wearables is plus
Experience with scrum based agile development model is a plus
1. Strong programming experience in Java/C++ is required
2. Experience with software architecture and design patterns including object oriented design methodologies is desired.
3. Strong problem solving skills
4. Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm
1. 2015/ 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)
2. Excellent academics (atleast 80% or 8 CGPA)
3. Product company experience/ offer
4. Only candidates with current location filled as Bangalore will be considered
Event date: 22 oct 2016
Last date to apply: 21 oct 2016