Company: Mindtree Limited
About Company :-
Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Salary: ₹ 2.75 LPA
Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Eligibility Criteria: 2017 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree)
– Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
– Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
– Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
– Incident management and client handling skills.
– Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
– Basic application support knowledge
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
– Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
– Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
– Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
– Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
– MS SQL
– My SQL
– ITIL Basic Concepts
– Aptitude test
– Group Discussion
– Technical interview
– Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
– Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
How To Apply: