Company: Mindtree – Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS)
Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security and Database & Enterprise Product sub practices.
Mindtree’s IMTS business has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high quality remote Infrastructure management.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 2,10,000/- PA
- B.E / B.Tech from 2015 Batch
- 60% and above throughout ( X, XII , Engineering )
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Training Fees: The cost of training would be Rs. 36,000/- plus 14% service tax. This has to be borne by the candidate. After successful completion of 1 year in Mindtree, 50% of the training cost would be reimbursed by Mindtree. The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments.The training would be on the below technologies :
- Operating System : Windows , Linux
- Database : MS SQL , Networking , ITIL Basic Concepts
Selection Process :
- Aptitude and Voice Based assessments followed by Group Discussions
- Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo Mindtree prescribed 8 weeks of training program.
- Candidates enrolled in training will get a conditional offer letter ie ” offer to confirm post clearing / passing the training only”.
- Final Assessment post training will be conducted by Mindtree.This would include written Technical Test followed by 1-1 Technical Discussion.
- Successful candidates will be given permanent placement , unsuccessful candidates will be given only one more attempt i.e total two attempts for the final assessment.
Apply Link: Click Here