Mindtree Limited Off Campus Drive Freshers | 2018 Batch| BE/BTech | Junior Engineer | Bangalore/ Pune/ Hyderabad/ Bhubaneswar/ Chennai | Apply Online ASAP | June 2018
Company: Mindtree Limited
About Company :-
Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore/ Pune/ Hyderabad/ Bhubaneswar/ Chennai
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Salary: ₹ 2.75 LPA (Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
- BE/ B.Tech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++)
- Candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
- 2018 Batch
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
How To Apply: