Company Name : Mindtree IMTS
About The Company :
Mindtree’s wide range of services ensures that the customer is able to concentrate on their core business while Mindtree manages their IT Infrastructure and provide support services to the customer’s customer. We provide round the clock services to deliver required information and reduce downtime to their IT Infrastructure by leveraging our ability to apply the appropriate standards and governance like ITIL/ITSM, ISO.
Company Website : www.mindtree.com
Job Location : Bangalore / Chennai / Hyderabad (Across India Locations )
Joining Location : Bhubaneswar , Mindtree Kalinga
Position : Junior Engineer
No of Positions : 40
Salary : Rs 2.1 LPA. Stipend : 15,100/- per month (Monthly Kalinga deduction (stay+ laundry) Rs. 6,000/- Per month).
Apply Date : from 13 May 2016 to 20 May 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree / Branch : BSc-CS, BSc-Electronics, BCA
- Percentage Criteria : 60% throughout academics (10th , 12th and Degree)
Job Description :
Technical Skills :
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU,
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
Role Details :
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues &
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts network, IP address etc. network issues. location.
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Soft Skills :
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
- Operating System : Windows , Linux
- Database : MS SQL , My SQL
- Networking : ITIL Basic Concepts
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on- boarding into Mindtree
How To Apply :
Last date to apply is 20 May 2016. Apply with Employee Referral.
Apply Link : Click Here