Company: Micro Focus
Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience: 3 yrs
Job Role: Intermediate C++/C# Developer
1. Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
2. Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
3. Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
4. Participates as a member of the project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
5. Should be good in C++, C# and Object-Oriented concepts
6. Ability to understand the design principles and contribute effectively
Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Experience: Typically 3 years experience with C++, C#, REST and Oriented concepts
1. Some exposure to REST API development , Active Directory, Azure and Exchange server
2. Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
3. Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
4. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN