McAfee Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Any Graduate | Software Engineer | Hyderabad
About Company : McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. By building solutions that work with other companies’ products, McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Engineer – Automation – Python
1. You review product requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide accurate feedback to ensure that software is written in a testable and supportable fashion
2. You work with the development teams to create testing strategies and plans
3. You establish detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases which are streamlined for automation
4. You help debug complex customer issues and attend live debugging sessions
5. You track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
6. You handle customer-facing product release activities (KB articles, Product documentations, Release Notes…)
7. You use your experience in agile development/testing practices, and risk-based testing to ensure efficient release testing
8. You estimate, prioritizing and planning automation activities
9. You need to identify and document product defects that you find, and work with the development team to help them resolve the defects
1. Good QA engineering background with automation skills.
2. Design automation scripts for QA testing and tools for quality measurements.
3. Determine approach for automation (Backend/UI/service).
4. Expert at one of the automaton tools like Selenium
5. Expert at one of the scripting languages – Power Shell, Python, or any programming language.
6. High-level system admin skills to configure and manage QA environments.
7. Experience/familiarity with internet security and protocol analyzers like HTTP, Wireshark
8. Experience with Internet protocols such as TCP/IP, SSL, HTTPS and basic understanding of network applications like DHCP, DNS, Firewall and Proxy.
9. Talent and flexible to adapt to new areas and technologies.
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !