Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering | Assistant Engineer/ Manager R&D | Gurgaon | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
About Company :
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India.
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager – (Software & In-vehicle Networks) – R&D
Role: Assistant Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Location: Gurgoan
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical) with Min. 60% marks
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and Development for Software of Automotive electrical electronics parts and implementation of In-vehicle Networks
- Automotive software testing and development
- Prepare electronic controller’s software specification and In vehicle network Design specifications.
- Conduct software design check.
- Supplier interaction & supplier management for Controller Software development.
- Technical reviews/Design reviews with suppliers.
- Engineering evaluation of part (vehicle level and part level).
- Coordination for meeting the targets of design and development.
- Project management.