L&T Off Campus Recruitment | BE/ B.Tech – Civil & Electrical Engineering | L&T Build India Scholarship – BIS 2020 | 2020 Batch | Across India | Apply ASAP
Company: L&T Construction
L&T Construction, India’s largest construction organization and ranked among the world’s top 30 contractors, has been over the past seven decades transforming cityscapes and landscapes with structures of immense size and grandeur. The company’s capabilities span the entire gamut of construction – civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering – and its services extend to all core sector industries and infrastructure projects.
Several of the country’s prized landmarks – edifices, structures, airports, industrial projects, flyovers, viaducts, water and power infrastructure projects carry L&T’s signature of excellence in construction. Today, more and more structures beyond India’s boundaries are standing tall, thanks to L&T Construction.
Company Website: www.lntecc.com
L&T Construction, in the business of building landmarks, sponsors you to pursue M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management through L&T’s Build-India Scholarship scheme. The 24-month course that starts in July 2020 will be an ideal opportunity to build your career with us in Project Management & Execution.
- Only first class engineering graduates in core Civil / core Electrical Engineering who are expected to pass out in 2020 from a recognized Indian university / institute with an academic aggregate of 65% and above in BE/ B.Tech.
Scholarship: For the 24-month course, we will pay you a stipend of Rs 13,400/- per month. The sponsorship fee and tuition fee will be paid directly to the respective IIT or NIT.
Employment: Upon successful completion of the course, you will be absorbed into a Company’s rolls.
Selection Process: Involves an Online Written Test (Subject & Aptitude Tests) followed by an Interview conducted by IIT Madras/ Delhi, NIT Tiruchirappalli/ Surathkal in co-ordination with us.The final selection will be subject to your medical fitness.
- Last date of Online Application: 31st December 2019
- Tentative Date of Hall Ticket Download: 1st February 2020
- Date of Online Test: 1st March 2020
- Date of Interview(Tentative): Last week of March 2020
- Issuance of Sponsorship Letters(Tentative): First Week of July 2020