Logitech Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Any Graduate | 2016 Batch | Internal Audit Analyst| Chennai | Last Date 7th April 2017
Company: Logitech Engineering and Designs India Pvt Ltd
ABOUT COMPANY :-
A Swiss company focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs personal peripherals to help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world. We started in 1981 with mice, which (new at the time) provided a more intuitive way of interacting with a personal computer.
We became the worldwide leader in computer mice, and have reinvented the mouse in dozens of ways to match the evolving needs of PC and laptop users.
Position: Internal Audit Analyst
Hiring Batch (Year): 2016 Pass-out
Qualification: Any Graduates
Job Location: Chennai
- Reporting to the Global IA Senior Manager, this position is a highly visible and an impactful role across the company. This is an individual contributor role with no direct reports. The IA Analyst, based in Chennai, India, will work with all levels of management to promote business integrity, robust internal control structures and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation.
- Partner with process owners to understand risk and design effective internal controls for business processes.
- Inform and educate those who conduct business for or on behalf of Logitech of applicable policies and procedures
- Perform design effectiveness and test internal controls. This is a hands-on role- individual contributor role
- Assist in the guidance of internal and external resources to achieve annual SOX 404 compliance
- Identify opportunities to streamline, automate, and eliminate redundancies
- Provide support and training to management to leverage the deployed SOX Testing Software Tool effectively. Conduct all efforts with the utmost integrity.
- Be flexible with working hours as you will be reporting to US team (PST time). Reporting will be the corporate IA team in US.
- Flexible and ability to support team on projects as they come up.
- May require up to 25% travel.
Last Date to Apply: 7th April 2017