LG Soft Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Software Developer | Bangalore | 18th January 2020
Company: LG Soft India
Set up in 1998 as the innovation wing of LG Electronics in India, LG Soft India is today LGE’s largest R&D centre outside Korea. We provide software and technology expertise in areas such as mobile application development, digital video broadcast and biometric software to over 100 countries worldwide.
At LGSI, we believe that technological innovation is the key to success in the marketplace. With our vision of No.1 LG we have grown from strength to strength to ISO 9001 and CMMI -3 certified organization.
Company Website: www.lgsoftindia.com
Positions: Software Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 4.5 – 5.5 LPA
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Communications (CS/IT/ EEE/ ECE 2018 & 2019 only)
- Minimum percentage during all the academics should be 60 %.
- Strong programming skills in: C, C++ , Java
- Understanding of object oriented programming.
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Understanding of industry software design processes and be willing to support full life cycle of software development.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this drive in the following venue on 18th Jan 2020 (Saturday) anytime between (9:00 AM to 10:00 AM)
LG Soft India
Embassy Tech Square
Marathahalli – Sarjapur Outer Ring Road
Bangalore – 560 103
Contact Person: Somnath