Jumbotail Job Openings 2022 | Graduate/Post Graduate | Catalog Specialist | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
About Company At Jumbotail, we believe that the bedrock of a great enduring company is its core values, and how well its employees internalize them in their everyday life. After deep introspection, we have defined our core values that are meaningful to us, and that will help us endure our long journey towards realising our vision.
Eligibility: Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 3 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Catalog Specialist
1. Create, manage and share the Catalog operations reports (daily/weekly/monthly) with Manager and Stakeholders.
2. Create new or modify existing processes to improve the productivity, TAT, efficiency and accuracy of the Catalog operation.
3. Plan and manage the allocation of different teams like Photographer, Editor, Catalog specialist and Associate.
4. Create and review the product catalogs for food & grocery products which includes filling all the info about the product as per category guidelines & adding catalogue images as per image guidelines.
5. Populate 100% accurate content from various sources (Brand Websites, E commerce Portals, Product info Pages, Seller’s, Consumers, Companies, Subject Matter Experts) for specific as well as general information about the product through various channels.
6. Do the quality check for the catalogue images as per Image guidelines, to review product catalogs based on category guidelines and ensure that delivered data is 100% accurate and complete with a positive impact on customer experience.
7. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders like Catalog Quality, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Business, Tech, Customer Delight etc to build the processes or tool based on their requirements to deliver better results from Catalog operations team.
8. Do frequent checks on existing processes to help the Catalog team achieve more consistent results with high quality and to own new projects which will aim at achieving high productivity of an individual/team.
9. Train & mentor the new joiners about the Cataloging processes & guidelines.
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in any discipline
Experience: Minimum 3 – 4 years experience in cataloging process at reputed e-commerce company
1. Ability to communicate orally, write and read
2. Ability to own things and go beyond requirements
3. Openness to feedback, willingness to take initiatives and additional responsibilities
4. Ability to switch priorities and move quickly among different tasks
5. Ability to create reports and passionate to do analysis to improve the teams performance
6. Passion to acquire the required information from any source (from online sources or from on ground activities)
7. High quality attention to details and deadline oriented approach
8. Good cataloging knowledge and internet research skills to source information
9. Ability to handle stressful situations, maintain composure, and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !