JP Morgan Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers / Experience | BS/BA Degree | Software Engineer | Bangalore
Company: JP Morgan
About Company : JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
Eligibility: BS/BA Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer – Java
1. Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
2. Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
3. Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
4. Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
5. Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
6. Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages – Java, C/C++ or Python
7. Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
8. Exposure to Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Conversation UI would be an advantage.
9. This is a hands-on role for developers who can generate ideas, and design, implement and deliver software adhering to an enterprise software development life cycle.
Qualification: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience