JP Morgan Off Campus Drive | Freshers / Experience | Any Graduate | Software Engineer | Bangalore | June 2018
Company: JP Morgan
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer – Application Developer
1. Design and implement complex and robust Suitability Platform solutions using enterprise technologies based on Java and related platforms
2. Analysis of requirements in collaboration with analysts and users
3. Creating detailed design documents where appropriate
4. Coding using modern technologies like Java, Spring, ArangoDB, Angular 4 and cloud platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry
5. Perform Unit testing – there is a strong focus on automated testing and continuous delivery pipelines
6. Participating in peer code reviews and involvement in integration testing.
7. Providing support to the development team in resolving the issues encountered in Dev, integration, UAT, production environment.
8. Collaborate with technical groups (development, unit testing, integration testing) and operational groups (Operate, Infrastructure, Release Management) across regions (APAC, EMEA, USA).
1. Very strong core Java and OO programming skills
2. Knowledge of Web Technologies : Java 8/9, Spring, REST services, Angular 4
3. Good database skills, experience in any modern relational platform
4. Experience of Jira and Confluence and modern defect tracking practices
5. Knowledge of continuous build and deployment tools such as maven and Jenkins
6. Experience with Cucumber, Fitnesse or other BDD toolsets