Intel Off Campus Drive | Freshers / Experience | Bachelors / Masters Degree | Software Developer Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Eligibility: Bachelors / Masters Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Developer Engineer
Job Description :
1. Contribute as a developer in the APTs for development and deliver to the needs to business.
2. Work with other project teams / APTs as required
3. Explore new technologies / capabilities and participate in POCs as required
4. Develop automation scripts as part of CI/CD capabilities
5. Provide L3 support for the application
6. Adhere to the Agile / Safe / DevOps practices and processes
7. Contribute to the organization initiatives and goals.
Qualifications: Candidate should possess a Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Management/Systems or related field.
1. Application development experience in MS SQL Server, .Net development Experience, TFS, VSTO , Angular JS other web technologies.
2. Strong SQL experience on MS SQL server or other relational database technologies.
3. Strong knowledge on performance optimizations, memory management & resource governors
4. Strong problem solving skill – ability to troubleshoot issues, find root cause, recommend & apply solutions
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing and interpersonal skills
6. Agility and creativity
7. Ability to work well and collaborate with others to achieve high quality results