Intel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Bachelor Degree | Firmware Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
About Company : Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Eligibility: Bachelor Degree
Job Role: Firmware Engineer
Job Description :
1. Coreboot team require proficient software developers with excellent BIOS and Linux Kernel development understanding.
2. The candidates are required to develop Coreboot firmware.
3. For all positions, the candidates should be able to understand customer requirements, review software architecture specs, develop low level design for their solutions, do unit testing & system regression testing etc.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent or Master’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent with good knowledge in C-programming and problem solving skills and having good academic record
1. Developing UEFI firmware and/or BIOS or FW based on embedded Linux
2. Experience and knowledge in C
3. Working with tools like Git/Gerrit in Linux environment
4. Experience with PC architecture and operating systems