Intel Off Campus Drive | Bachelors / Masters Degree | Software Validation Engineer | Hyderabad |Apply Online ASAP
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Eligibility: Bachelors / Masters Degree
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Software Validation Engineer
Job Description :
1. Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
2. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
3. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
4. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
5. Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
6. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
7. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
Qualifications: Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Electronics with 1 to 3 years of solid experience in Embedded software testing in Graphics functional, performance, stability and certifications.
Required Skills: Must have good automation development expertise using python, C etc.