Intel Job Openings For 2021 | Freshers/Experience | Bachelors/Masters Degree | Software Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
About Company : Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Description :
1. Performs network product design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis of software applications.
2. Assignments include development of new programs and subprograms, as well as, enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
3. Duties include designing application, writing code, completing programming and developing and executing testing and debugging routines, and documenting work and results.
4. May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documentation of work and results.
5. These positions develop software applications for external customers.
Qualifications: Your educational background is in Computer Science or a related technical field (Bachelors, Masters, or PhD).
1. You have strong experience in code development and you prefer coding in C and C++.
2. You have excellent knowledge in data structures, operating systems, networks, and hardware.
3. You have expert object-oriented programming skills.
4. You have strong knowledge in design patterns and software architecture.
5. You have experience writing unit tests and/or using Test Driven Development, and you understand how to write testable code.
6. You have experience in Windows, ESX, or Linux device driver development.
7. You have experience in Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
8. You have experience in Python programming.
9. You have experience using static analysis tools to help find defects and improve your code quality.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN