IBM Openings For 2020 | Freshers| BE/ B.Tech| Computer Science/ IT/ ECE| MCA | 2018/ 2020 Batch|Software Developer| Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
About Company : IBM Recruitment 2020: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Software Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or MCA
- You will be working on development of functions and features for an award winning SaaS product as a part of a high growth software product market segment.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Deliver design, code and automated test cases for a SaaS product.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of Epics and help architects and managers prepare estimations.
- Handle customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organisation.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
- 0-2 years of software design and development experience on NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS
- Experience in Java / J2EE, Cloud integration and UI development
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven interpersonal skills and attitude
- Ability to debug complex issues
- Contribution to software product documentation
- Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Contributions in Github