IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ BTech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ IE/BSc/ BCA | Technical Associate | Hyderabad
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
About Company :
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Technical Support Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ IE; B.Sc/ BCA)
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in rotation shifts.
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !