Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers| B.Tech/ M.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Application Engineer |Bangalore| Apply Online ASAP
About Company : Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: Application Engineer I
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech in Aerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering.
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell [SBG] organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization’s business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
- Software coding
- Verification and Validation
- Certification of software
- Requirement Definition
- Customer Support
- model based development system design
- Understanding the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Being a creative person
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !