Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech – Aerospace/ Systems/ Electrical Engineering | Application Engineer| Bangalore
About Company :
Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com/
Positions: Application Engineer II
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Aerospace/ Systems/ Electrical Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of technology related experience in product / startup companies, working on Microsoft technologies.
- Good understanding in abstraction, coding and system design skills and a deep passion and curiosity for new technology.
- Understanding and experience of theVC++, MFC, C#.Net and object-oriented concepts.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting application issues like memory leaks, crashes etc.
- Experience of rewriting, refactoring, multi-threaded, performance analysis concepts.
- Understanding of design patterns, knowledge of Automation tools and their usage will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of WPF, WCF will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to industrial Automation domain and Agile development practices will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Cloud technologies/Big data/Mobile Computing/IOT will be an added advantage.
- Software coding
- Verification and Validation
- Certification of software
- Requirement Definition
- Customer Support
- model based development system design