Honeywell Job Openings For 2021 | BE/ BTech |Project Engineer| Pune | Apply Online ASAP
About Company : Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: Project Engineer – I
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Instrumentation / Petroleum / Oil / Gas or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in Oil/Gas industry, specifically on Gas metering skids projects.
- Strong Hands-on Technical Knowledge in Primary measuring instrument (Flow Meters, specifically
- Ultrasonic Flowmeter, Coriolis and Turbine Meters), Secondary measuring instruments (PT, TT etc.), Flow
- Computer (FC), Gas Chromatograph (GC), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), SCADA, Flow & Energy
- Calculation and Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming.
- Good communication skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Must be able to work as a team.
- Strong knowledge in technical data and documentation, such as drawings, technical manuals / specification and industrial code and standard would be an added advantage.
- Responsible for Skid based gas and liquid custody transfer metering projects.
- Shall Support the Project, Engineering & Proposal Team on all systems design and engineering work.
- Shall Generate and maintain high quality and accurate system engineering documents to meet project delivery or tender document due date.
- Revise documents to accommodate changes and improvements.
- Follow standard work flow procedure for engineering document establishment, issuance and approval.
- Work closely with Sourcing Team to generate and perform technical bid evaluation for project items.
- Develop system application as per objective specifications and follow international industry codes & standards.
- Perform internal testing (iFAT), customer witnessed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), site installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and field troubleshooting.
- Close coordination with customer to ensure smooth FAT, SAT and handover.
- Liaise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractors/vendors on assigned projects to ensure goods quality as er project specification and timely delivery.
- Assist in shipping arrangement of project items for project delivery.
- Execute other assigned activities when needed.
- Ensure that general safety and health requirements for both clients and company are observed at work place.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN