HBC India Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Trainee OMS| Bangalore| Apply Online ASAP
Company: Hudson’s Bay Company
About Company : We are a holding company of investments and businesses that operate at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate, including majority ownership of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company.
Our portfolio also includes Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores, as well as a real estate and investments business, HBC Properties and Investments. Founded in 1670, we are North America’s longest continually operating company and are headquartered in New York and Toronto.
Company Website: www.hbc.com
Positions: Trainee – OMS
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
Responsible for assisting in Design & Implementation of new features & stability of Omni Channel Order Processing & delivery platforms for The Bay. This role requires basic understanding of IBM Sterling Order management, Inventory Visibility & Echo Systems.
- Basic Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Basic knowledge on Linux Red Hat, Shell Scripts, and XML, Sterling Commerce’s complementary and competitive products such as Kafka, WebSphere, MQ Series, or JMS compliant queues;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behavior
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !