Company : Google
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our company has packed a lot into a relatively young life. Since Google was founded in 1998, we’ve grown to serve millions of people around the world.
Website : www.google.com
Eligibility : BS Degree
Experience : Freshers
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Engineer, Tools and Infrastructure
1. Lead and contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and infrastructure.
2. Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
3. Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
4. Design and develop mobile tools and infrastructure that help us ship great quality apps.
5. Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
1. BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
2. Relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.