Google India Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA | SAP Application Engineer | Hyderabad
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: SAP Application Engineer – Consumer Hardware Supply Chain
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field (e.g., Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Engineering, etc.), or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in implementing variety of business applications and processes.
- Experience coding in ABAP
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Experience implementing supply chain or financial solutions using SAP technologies, specifically SAP MM / SD / PP, PO, CPI and/or Ariba and on-premise or Cloud implementations of SAP
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes for the Devices & Services team.
- Integrate third-party products into an ERP system.
- Identify, assess, estimate, and solve complex business challenges, where analysis of situations/scenarios or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors including security.
- Develop, build, and deploy applications using platforms and technologies tied to specific ERP systems. Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices, including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Architect innovative solutions to automate and scale business systems. Provide direction for architecture, design, build, and support activities required for SAP and other enterprise software platforms and drive for excellence, performance, and security.