General Motors ROff Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Industrial & Production Engineering | Engineer | Bangalore | Last Date 8th Feb 2020 | Apply Online ASAP
Company: General Motors Corporation
General Motors Company, commonly known as GM, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services. The current company, General Motors Company LLC (“new GM”), was formed in 2009 following the bankruptcy of General Motors Corporation (“old GM”), which became Motors Liquidation Company. The new company purchased the majority of the assets of the old GM, including the brand “General Motors”.
General Motors produces vehicles in 37 countries under twelve brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, HSV, Opel, Vauxhall, Wuling, Baojun, Jie Fang, and Ravon.
Company Website: www.gm.com
Positions: Engineer /Sr. Engineer – PPO Materials Management
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Industrial & Production Engineering
- The primary purpose of this position is to perform on-time material management for supporting the PPO Builds / test requirements in all global PPO sites
- Ensure parts are ordered on time working with cross function teams- Engineering, Program Management , Indirect Purchase Team.
- Coordinate with global suppliers / customs /logistic team to ensure timely delivery of parts for PPO builds
- Escalate the issues in a timely manner for problem solving & issue resolutions
- Interact with GMNA/ GMK/GMSA PPO and elevate issues that may go out of control
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for all the customer issues reported & develop appropriate corrective & preventive actions
- Support “Receive to End ” materials requirements for testing and validation purpose.
- Interact with all key Purchase department, Design engineers, Launch team, PPO leadership team and escalate issues
that may go out of control.
Last Date: 8th February 2020