General Motors Off Campus Drive 2018 | 1 – 3 Years | TDIG Analyst | Bangalore | June 2018
Company: General Motors Corporation
General Motors Company, commonly known as GM, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services. The current company, General Motors Company LLC (“new GM”), was formed in 2009 following the bankruptcy of General Motors Corporation (“old GM”), which became Motors Liquidation Company. The new company purchased the majority of the assets of the old GM, including the brand “General Motors”.
General Motors produces vehicles in 37 countries under twelve brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, HSV, Opel, Vauxhall, Wuling, Baojun, Jie Fang, and Ravon.
Company Website: www.gm.com
Positions: TDIG Analyst – Engine Specifications
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating Engineering work Orders (Engineering change request) to perform varied activities from assigning part to creating a fresh assembly (Bill of Material) /sub assembly as a Power-train component for release.
- Conducting Material Part List (MPL) audits to insure the quality of BOM /collating reviews with customers for process improvements.
- Communicate and work with stakeholders to resolve MPL issues
- Controlling parts/assembly/Engine status in global product description system, regards to production status, readiness & release.
- Load eTT Design Schedule (engine only) · Receive and approve the drawings in teamcenter and ensure appropriate requirements are met.
- Loading the parts in GPDS as per EWO and also updating the Drawing information in GPDS as per Drawing released in team center.