Flextronics Openings 2020 | Freshers| 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech| Mechanical Engineering|Nextracker – Junior Engineer CAD | Hyderabad
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Flextronics Recruitment 2020: Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Nextracker – Junior Engineer – CAD
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Hands on experience on Solid works.
- He/she will be responsible to create 3D models of the part and assemblies and should be able to make changes to the existing drawings as per the standards.
- Responsible for the versioning, storage and update the drawings using CAD database EPDM vault.
- Prepare necessary component and assembly technical drawings as per the standards and release the same in the PLM system.
- Creating the design reports, quality documents, and product documentation for the product developments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 0-2 years related CAD designer experience with dimensioning of parts, 2D and 3D modelling.
- Hands-on experience with Solid Works in drafting, modelling of part and assembly level models
- Experience with GD&T and tolerance stack up analyses
- Knowing the process of engineering change orders using PLM tools is a preferred.
- Experience in sheet metal modelling is a huge plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team .