EY Ernst & Young Job Openings For 2021| BE/ BTech/ MCA |Automation Central Associate | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Ernst & Young
About Company : Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting
Company Website: www.ey.com
Positions: Automation Central Associate
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with a sound industry experience of 2 to 4 Yrs.
- Strong experience in VBA Scripting
- Microsoft Excel (must have)
- All basic reference formulae (VLOOKUP, Index, Match, Sum if, Getpivotdata)
- Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Data Links
- Creating new VBA Macros
- Checking and correcting existing VBA Macros
- Proper Data / Table Formatting
- Microsoft .NET technology, ASP .NET, C# and or VB.NET, Windows or Web based development, Web API, Web Services, Application Blocks
- Strong in Transact SQL or PL/SQL, strong RDBMS concepts with experience in either MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Excellent business communication
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Microsoft Technologies.
- An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization or process automation
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications and uses accordingly
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
- Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in to meet time and quality targets
- Able to absorb rapidly new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong customer focus, good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !