Extreme Networks Off Campus Drive for Freshers |BE/BTech 2014/15 batch-CS/ IT/ IS/ EEE/ ECE|Associate Software/ Software QA Engineer|8th November 2015|CTC 4.5 LPA@chennai
Company: Extreme Networks India Pvt Ltd
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) is a software and service led solutions company with advanced networking technology solutions and platforms. Extreme Networks offers award-winning customer support and has achieved one of the highest Net Promoter Scores in the industry.
Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 14,000 customers in over 80 countries. For more information, visit Extreme’s website. Location – Chennai, India.
Company Website: www.tecsolsoftware.com
Positions: Associate Software/ Software QA Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ IS/ EEE/ ECE
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Rs. 4,50,000 PA
- BE/BTech 2014/15 batch
- CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE branches preferred
- Good academic record
- High pH score
The individual will play the role of individual contributor in a development role in the Global product sustenance team. This would require the individual to do the following:
- Analyze and fix customer issues in various functional areas of the product.
- Work with SQA members of sustenance team to replicate customer issues and provide analysis and work-around for the problems.
- Work with TAC (if required) on critical accounts/issues to enable quicker resolution.
- Work with mainline development/SQA team members to analyze/fix customer issues in the product.
- Work with the team to set-up and maintain the lab for the team’s usage.
- Be flexible and available remotely or by phone or by presence at the office (whichever best suits the situation and the team) to extend help for escalations during holidays or off working hours.
- Be available to work/own small features, if time permits.
- Be available for occasional travel to customer sites for debugging/assistance for customer escalations, if required.
- Excellent analytical, communications (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills. Should be a team person.
- Good “C” programming skills.
Excellent Knowledge / Experience in the following areas:
- Basic Networking.
- Level 1 will be a written technical test (to check C language skill) at Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin and Hyderabad on 8th Nov’15, Sunday.
- Level 2 will be face to face interview rounds for candidates who cleared Level 1 on 13th Nov’15, Friday at Chennai.
Event Date: 8th November 2015
Last Date: 6th November 2015
Extreme Networks India Pvt Ltd,
184-187, Temple Steps, 8th Floor,
Saidapet, Anna Salai, Chennai 600015
Application Link: Click Here Application Link: Click Here