Eicher Motors Off Campus Drive | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Assistant Engineer | Across India
Company: Eicher Motors Limited (EML)
Eicher Motors Limited (EML) is the parent company of Royal Enfield, a manufacturer of middleweight motorcycles. The world’s oldest motorcycle brand in continuous production, Royal Enfield has made its distinctive motorcycles since 1901. Eicher has a joint venture with Sweden’s AB Volvo – Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) – which is driving modernization in India’s commercial vehicle space, and in other developing countries.
Eicher Motors is a commercial vehicle manufacturer in India. The company’s origins date back to 1948, when Goodearth Company was established for the distribution and service of imported tractors. In 1959 the Eicher Tractor Corporation of India Private Ltd was established, jointly with the Eicher tractor company, a German tractor manufacturer. Since 1965, Eicher in India has been completely owned by Indian shareholders. The German Eicher tractor was partly owned by Massey-Ferguson from 1970, when they bought 30%. Massey-Ferguson bought out the German company in 1973.
Company Website: www.eicher.in
Positions: Assistant Manager
Role: Assistant Engineer
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Job Location: Anywhere in Northern or Eastern India.
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Indepth study of route and operations of customers qualified for Pro 6000 sales.
- Interviewing customers, fleet managers and drivers to collate data for OPECO and CPOL studies.
- Conducting demo to validate product cvp before preparing business proposal.
- Prepare the OPECO sheet for the qualified customers.
- Assist the sales consultant in preparing the business proposal.
- Train stake holders like fleet managers, drivers to ensure best utilization of the product features.
- Work with the customer and stake holders to establish the CVP committed in the business proposal.
- Work with the customer and stake holders to establish customer profitability.
- Prepare a profitability sheet for the customer and have a signoff taken.
- Train the customer and users in telematics. Handholding to realize full potential of telematics.
- Monthly monitoring of performance with all customers to ensure sustainability of signed off profitability. Intervene wherever required.
- Monthly reporting of customer wise profitability.
- Indepth study and understanding of various usage segments.
Job Details: Click Here