Dell Openings For 2021 | Any Graduate | Software Engineer-IT | Bangalore
About Company : Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer – IT
1. Have depth and width of decision-making maturity. Be able to gain trust & respect of engineering, dependent teams and stakeholders to deliver results
2. Ability to manage and influence team members without direct reporting authority
3. Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment; work with minimal supervision while delivering on action items in a timely fashion
4. Strong Performance Engineering knowledge should be able to tune the applications across the technology stack including thread dump, memory dump and GC analysis
5. Knowledge of CRM platforms like Salesforce.com, Oracle E-Business Suite would be an advantage
6. Strong Performance Engineering knowledge should be able to tune the applications across the technology stack including thread dump, memory dump and GC analysis
7. Knowledge of CRM platforms like Salesforce.com, Oracle E-Business Suite would be an advantage
8. Should spearhead analysis, monitoring and suggest recommendations to the stakeholders for Performance Improvements
9. Strong communication skills with experience in handling E2E Performance Testing Lifecycle and dealing with stakeholders
Experience: 3 – 5 years
1. Experience in Performance Engineering.
2. Experience with Load Runner, Neoload, JMeter, Riverbed
3. Strong Architecture and analytical knowledge on E2E applications across various technology stacks (LB,Cache, Web, App, DB)
4. Experience with APM tools like New Relic, AppDynamics, DynaTrace, CA Wily Introscope, Riverbed is expected
6. Good knowledge on Linux/Unix commands and shell scripting
7. Experience with DevOps Tools – Splunk, Git / Gitlab, Vault, SonarQube, Artifactory, Moon, Confluence etc.
8. Java and .Net platform experience, essential to recommend performance tuning aspects
9. Database experience, essential to recommend SQL tuning techniques