Dell Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers /Exp | BE/BTech/MTech | Software Engineer | Bangalore
About Company : Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Experience: 0.6 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. Works on Customer Escalation for the product.
2. Works on designing and developing product components.
3. Enhance existing features to support evolving requirements.
4. Writes solid code in order to add new or enhancing existing functionality.
5. Analyze issues found in current product functionality.
6. Fix issues in the product to meet quality and performance requirements.
7. Collaborates well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily shares information.
8. Trouble-shoot problems found at customer sites and provide quick workarounds and resolutions.
9. Mentor junior engineers and perform code, design, and unit test reviews.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Experience: 0.6 – 2 years of experience.
1. Strong understanding of storage and virtualization constructs required – Understands concepts such as SAN, NAS, replication technologies.
2. Good to have working knowledge in backup, protection and recovery area wrt applications and environments like SAP, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Hyper-V, VMWARE.
3. Strong experience in Java.
4. Knowledge on EJB 3.0 and JPA over Hibernate or Hibernate.
5. Knowledge on JBOSS.
6. Knowledge on REST Web-Services with REST specification.
7. Working knowledge on Maven, Eclipse, SVN, GIT.
8. Experience working hands-on with customers to support products in the field.
9. Fix issues in the product to meet quality and performance requirements.