Dell Off Campus Drive | Freshers | CS Degree | Software Engineer | Hyderabad | August 2018
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: CS Degree
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. Code, test, debug and document software as per requirements
2. Contributing to one or more projects with complex technologies (as cited below), develop solutions based on the technical specifications
3. Develop the code as per the coding standards and naming conventions
4. Perform code migration and deployment during various phases
5. Responsible for preparing technical documentation.
6. Performs Unit testing and Developer Integration testing.
7. Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
8. Review of the defects with testing team and work on defects to closure
9. Also need to provide post deployment production support.
Qualification/Experience: Graduate in Computer Science or related fields with 1-3 years of application design and development experience in Java/J2EE, Weblogic, Oracle PL/SQL technologies
1. Experience in Oracle BPEL Process Manager (version 12C)
2. Experience in deploying applications in WebLogic 12.2.x or greater.
3. Exposure to Enterprise Application Integration (middleware) technologies and techniques
4. Hands-on experience with and working knowledge of the following:
5. General SOA architecture, BPM, BPEL etc
6. Strong knowledge of XML, XSLT & XSD
7. Web Services
8. SQL, PL/SQL, BPEL, XML, XSLT, WSDL
9. Good Knowledge of Spring , Hibernate, Webservices.