Cognizant Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | Across India | September 2018
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Analyst Trainee
Role: Trainee Engineer
Salary: INR 2.53 LPA
Job Location: Across India
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2018 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech – All streams except bio-related courses, PG not eligible
- 50% across 10th , 12th & Under Graduation (Full time/Regular courses)
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- 2016 & 2017 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
Note: “Passport and PAN number is mandated for on-boarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport seva kendra” during onboarding.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/ scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Technical and HR Interview at Cognizant office.
- Interview Location: Gurgaon & Bangalore
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.