Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ E&E/ ETE/ ICE | Programmer Analyst Trainee| January 2019
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
About Company :
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary: Rs 3.38 LPA
Job Location: Across India
- 2019 Batch BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ E&E/ Applied Electronics/ Computer & Technology/ Electrical/ ETE/ ICE/ Software Engineering (Full time only)
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG
- No standing arrears in current education. Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
As part of our selection process, we will conduct online aptitude test, which will be followed by a personal interview (Technical) and HR Interview.
- Online Aptitude Test – 14th to 19th January 2019
- Personal Interview (Technical) and HR Interview – 20th & 21st January 2019
Interview Dates: 20th & 21st Jan 2019
NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway,
Mohali, Punjab (INDIA).
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 14th to 19th January 2019.
- STEP 1 – Registration at www.cuchd.in
- STEP 2 – Data Authentication
- STEP 3 – Eligible Students receives confirmation email/invitation
- STEP 4 – Students have to visit Chandigarh University for Placement Drive as per dates
selected by student in registration form along with the confirmation email/invitation
- STEP 5 – Final Screening and Test at Chandigarh University
Documents to Carry:
- University ID Card
- 2 Recent PP Size (Both Ears Visible in light Background)
- Resume Max 2 Pages
- All Academic Mark sheets & Certificates (original & 1 Photocopy) for verification
- Students must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhar Card & Passport.
- At the time of joining, All recruits need to have minimum 60% aggregate (All subject taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears Students has to appear for the test at Chandigarh University only