Boeing Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers/Exp | Bachelor’s Degree | Junior Software Programmer | Bangalore
About Company : The Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh (SPIC) has been set up under the aegis of the Department of Information Technology, Chandigarh Administration for implementing the various plans of the Administration to promote the IT industry in Chandigarh. The Chairperson of the Society is the Adviser to the Administrator.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Role: Junior Software Programmer – .NET
1. Understands the development and testing of small to medium projects including schedules, progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
2. Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user’s requirements.
3. Helps create High Level design and related technical documents.
4. Creates Low Level design documents.
5. Helps modify or upgrade applications to maintain software functionality.
6. Helps in POCs/gathering information for designing software applications.
Education/Experience: Technical Bachelor’s Degree and typically 1 or more years’ of related work experience.
1. Must have hands on experience in .Net Core , C#, Asp.net, ,MVC
2. Database knowledge -SQL Server, Oracle
3. SSIS jobs, PCF, Rest services, Web API, JSON
6. Must have hands on experience with PL/SQL and Oracle capabilities / functionalities
7. Experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
8. Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
9. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase, SVN). DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog, Artifactory.