Boeing Off Campus Drive | Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree | Junior Software Programmer | Bangalore | June 2018
The Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh (SPIC) has been set up under the aegis of the Department of Information Technology, Chandigarh Administration for implementing the various plans of the Administration to promote the IT industry in Chandigarh. The Chairperson of the Society is the Adviser to the Administrator.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Junior Software Programmer Java
1. Develops and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules, budgets and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
2. Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics and constraints.
3. Experience in development/implementation of large scale middleware applications
4. Experience with Java – full stack development, Spring, JEE, MVC,
7. Experience with SQL databases.
8. Proven solid experience with AngularJS 1 with knowledge or experience using the new Angular 2.x and 4.x framework and visualization frameworks like D3, Highcharts, NVD3, Rickshaw
Education/Experience: Must have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 3 – 5 yrs of experience.
1. Experience in Aerospace domain.
2. Eye for user-focused design and UI/UX.
3. Experience with ColdFusion
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on visualizing and understanding data.
5. Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
6. Experience in Data structures, algorithms and Design Patterns.
7. DevOps, Continuous Integration.
8. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory etc.