Boeing India Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers /Exp | 2014 to 2019 Batch | BE/ BTech/ ME/ Tech – EEE/ ECE | Design & Analysis Engineer | Delhi | February 2020
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Delhi
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication with 0 to 5 years of experience
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication
- Must be very fluent in spoken and written English and have excellent communication style.
- Executing projects independently without supervision
- Collaborating & communicating with cross functional teams and all stakeholders
- Providing guidance and mentoring team during project execution
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
- This position will require some travel within India and internationally.
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !