Barclays Off Campus Drive | Freshers / Experience | Any Graduate | Systems Tester – QA | Pune | July 2018
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Systems Tester – QA
1. Software Engineer in Test position requires an ability to Development and implement of test automation
2. Management of test automation effort (roadmap, task assignments, evaluation, reporting to senior management etc.)
3. Building and maintenance of relationship with stakeholders (collecting regular feedbacks and ensuring that team’s performance and direction is in-line with stakeholder expectations)
4. Interaction with business analyst, development team and QA engineers to gather requirements for building the test automation.
5. Responsible for develop and execute test plans and automated test cases that ensure deliverables are of high quality.
6. The Software Engineer in Test will be responsible for testing new and modified programs/applications to verify that the program functions according to requirements and established guidelines.
7. The position requires an understanding of best practices in test automation processes and standards, and an ability to architect automation tests.
8. Support of Test automation effort across QA, UAT phases of new releases SUT (System Under Test).
1. Knowledge of Multiple Protocols prevalent in the market i.e. FIX, OUCH, BOE, ArcaDirect, UTPDirect
2. Knowledge of Equity and Options Market that are within the scope of the QPS/Knowledge of Attribute Engine regular expression
3. Experience with UI test automation tools (Ranorex),Strong knowledge of OOP / design patterns / IoC (Spring)
4. Good understanding of SOA, web services, SOAP, REST,Solid experience with RDBMS technologies
5. Experience working with source control systems (Subversion, Perforce, Git)
6. Strong work experiance with the TTR team in order to receive the FINRA Sign-Off, Completed Exchange Certification with BATS
1. Automated QA experience with Java
2. experience in Exchange connectivity Testing
3. Investment banking industry experience
4. Cash Equity business knowledge